Link to apply: Job Details (endava.com)
Endava is a public technology company, with over 20 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies. Through the Digital Evolution, Agile Transformation and Automation solutions, Endava helps its clients be more engaging, responsive, and efficient by supporting them from ideation to production.
Along with investing in long-term customer relationships, Endava recognized the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice in certain regions.
We have been growing in Sofia for a while now, as of recently we are also expanding in Varna. Come join us!
We are thrilled to announce the start of the selection process for the 3rd edition of School of Automation Testing.
School of Automation Testing is a 12 – weeks long INTENSIVE fully online training program, developed by Endava’s IT experts to support the knowledge growth of the Bulgarian IT community.
This time we are also going to have a LIGHT online group for 26 weeks, for people who can participate after working hours and weekends.
School of Automation Testing is designed to provide in-depth knowledge on topics like C# or Java, OOP, SQL, Test runners, BDD, Selenium, Rest libraries, Testing Automation Framework Architectures, and solid practical experience in the automation field.
All selected participants who successfully complete the program will then receive the opportunity to join the Endava team in Sofia on a full-time basis.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO GET STARTED:
- Basic OOP concepts knowledge
- Basic knowledge of programming in C#/Java/JS
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Basic Software Testing knowledge
- Passionate about software design, development, and testing
- A positive, proactive person, fast learner, and motivated
- Advanced knowledge of English language, both spoken and written
Free mentorship program, taught by experienced IT professionals, being delivered in digital format and straight to your point of location.
- Intensive technical training sessions on subjects such as Agile and Scrum, .Net(C#) or Java, SQL, GIT, Test runners, BDD, REST, Selenium, Testing Automation Framework Architecture, Automation of DB, Desktop and Mobile Applications, REST API, Performance and Security testing and more
- Practical knowledge gained by working in a safe real project environment
- Possibility of full-time employment, after successful completion of the program
- Labor contract during the program for the INTENSIVE group.
- Training hours: 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, Monday – Friday
- Duration: 12 weeks
4 weeks – Lectures and Practical Exercises. 8 weeks – Working on internal
project divided into SCRUM Teams.
Duration: 26 weeks
- Training hours:
- Self-learning – 12-18h per week in suitable time (after working hours, weekends)
- Mentors led sessions: 2 sessions for 2 hours each after working hours for Q&A and support.
- Every 4 weeks – 6 hours checkpoint exam
Modules included: Lectures and Practical Exercises. Homework, exercises, and exams with tasks from real projects.